Friday, August 3, 2012

Sequels

This guy thought a sequel to Taken was a bad idea...
Liam Neeson disagreed.
So I'm surfing the web at work (which I'm not suppose to be doing) and I come across the trailer for Taken 2. I instantly start laughing (in my head because I am at work and I don't want the people around me to think I am crazy) and I think to myself what in the world inspired this unnecessary sequel? This made me wonder what other movies may possibly receive sequels even though they shouldn't, and what the names of these sequels could be. Here are some movies that I have come up with:



  • Inception 2: Dreams Come True
  • Armageddon 2: We Missed a Spot
  • Titanic 2: Jack Strikes Back
  • Dennis the Menace 2: Mr Wilson's Funeral Hi jinks
  • E.T. Returns
  • Ferris Bueller's Day Off His Rocker 
  • Battleship 2: Sink this!
  • Social Network 2: Controlling the Masses
  • The Curious Case of Benjamin Button vs Forrest Gump 
  • Forrest Gump 2: Search for Jenaaaay
  • King Kong Vs Godzilla
  • The Nightmare Before Valentine's Day
  • Phone Booth 2: Should Have Bought a Cell-Phone
  • Slum Dog American Idol
  • Wild Wild West 2: Wicka Wild Wild.
  • Man on a Ledge on a Hedge
  • Apocalypse Now 2: Maybe Later
  • 27 Dresses 2: 27 Tuxedos
  • Roots 2: Trunks
  • Hotel Bermuda
  • Silence of the Lambs 2: Verbal Assault
  • Like Mike: Jackson's Magic Glove
Got any other ideas? Let me know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. A Series of Fortunate Events (in which the Baudelaire children regain everything they lost and find out that the death of their parents and all the other good people in their lives was just a hoax and they all live happily ever after, including the now-satisfied readers of the book series who have been wondering about all of these things for so long. Who would watch this? There would be no conflict.)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog