Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ann Romney's Shirt, $1,000? WHY?

Ann Romney's $1k Shirt
Why did Anny Romney wear a $1000.00 shirt?

First of all, I'd like to say that I am neutral from a political standpoint, and that the only reason I'm commenting on this is that Mrs. Romney is in the spotlight. Ok, now that I've got that off my chest, I must say, I am extremely disappointed in Mrs. Romney for two reasons:



  1. That shirt is hideous. I wouldn't have spent $10 Dollars on that shirt let alone $990! That's just crazy.
  2. Your husband is going to have a weak voter turnout from a few different groups (hispanics, women, middle class) and you have really widened that gap just by wearing this. Voters may not have thought much about your wardrobe but now they're going to. There's really no reason to flaunt being rich. People who vote, want to vote for someone who understands them, someone who they believe cares for them, and most importantly, someone who they believe agrees with them. Middle and lower class people do NOT believe in spending 5-10 weeks worth of groceries on a shirt. It's crazy. It amazes me that people in politics are this clueless. Of course, in her defense, every item in her wardrobe is probably very expensive. This one also happened to be hideous, thus, a ton of people noticed it.


Also I think it's hilarious that the people who designed the shirt said
"We had nothing to do with it,” and “She must have bought it from Saks or Bergdorf’s, we definitely didn’t send it to her.”
“It’s 100 percent a Reed Krakoff shirt, but we 100 percent didn’t send it to her,” the representative continued ”We don’t get involved politically.”

That's funny. Why would they go out of their way to explain that they didn't send it to her? I'm not sure but it seems like a funny thing to do.

Share via Email, Blogger, Twitter, or Facebook by clicking those cool buttons below! Don't forget to +1 us also!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog