Saturday, April 21, 2012

Song Of Today (a.k.a. SOfT)

Everybody! I'm excited! You should be too. Here's why...

I've decided that it's worth it to share music through something called SOfT (Song Of Today). 

In order to support musicians and avoid litigation I'm going to be posting a link to a source where the music can be found. The writers here at T.I.S.I. have a wide range of musical taste. We're going to attempt to give you something to listen to that you likely haven't heard before.

Please try to have an open mind when you give these songs a listen. Even if it's not your cup of tea, it's nice to just sit and listen to the music. I guarantee it'll all be good music.

Stay tuned for the first post on Monday!

Here's a clue as to what album the song will come from

Written by individual contributor
Lane Fries (a.k.a. Dr. Freeze)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog