Thursday, April 19, 2012

Questions to Questions

Have you ever made fun of one of your friends personality traits unaware that you have the exact same trait? If you said "yes" then you're weird because for you to make a verbal response to something you are reading in your head on the internet is odd. If you thought "yes" then congratulations you are both honest and not weird like the people who answered out loud to themselves (shaking my head at the former.) If you thought "No" ( Refusing to address the people who answered "no" out loud) then you are either:

  • In denial
  • A pathological liar (get help)
  • An average liar ( get help)
  • or the trait that you make fun of that your friend has is that of being oblivious and that just so happens to be the same quality that you are suffering from at this very moment.
The point is I am one of the people that I am congratulating for being honest. How so? Because my answer to my own question is Yes. If you forgot the question please refer to the very first sentence that you read or work harder at isolating important points in a Blog.

I have a friend who asks a lot of unnecessary questions. Ill give you an example.

(This is the example...not the word this, but what proceeds this...not the first this but the last this meaning this this... not the last this before the last this but...to be continued...)

Example (Name Changed):
Me-Hey Bryan want to go to the movies?
Bryan- Which movie?
Me- Avengers, it comes out Friday.
Bryan- The one with the superheroes that form a group called the Avengers?
Me- I hope so.
Bryan- Why do you hope so?
Me- Because for there to be another movie called the Avengers with a completely different concept that just so happens to be coming out the same day as the Avengers with the superheroes would be really confusing.
Bryan- What theaters are you not going to be going to?
Me- Wouldn't it be easier to just ask which one I am going to?
Bryan- Do you think it would be easier?

You get the point. I hate that he does that and I cant help but to make fun of him for it as I just demonstrated. However, that my friends, is the trait that I also have developed. That also leads to my main point in writing all of this.

Up to this point I have typed  9 questions in this blog that have absolutely no relevance to anything whatsoever. I've done this to help you appreciate that a majority of the questions we ask are unnecessary and that sadly the most important questions such as, "What do you really know about the person who wrote this blog?" get drowned out by a flood of unimportant queries and information. I understand that this was a very odd way to teach a life lesson and for that I apologize. However, in all of this you have actually received an answer to the question of what I am about  for example:


  • I enjoy attempting to force unrelated information into becoming something coherent.
  • I am honest (remember)
  • I enjoy and at the same time dislike questions 
  • I discreetly make fun of people, but then soften it by making fun of myself
  • I enjoy making people think, think, and think again. 
  • I like using parenthesis and bullet points
  • I like talking about myself...uh oh.
There is more, but you will have to reread analyze and think to learn the rest. Point is this. (after this this) Nothing is as it seems so its important to look deeper...keeping that in mind I have one last question for you, can you guess what it is? Good job you're learning or possibly you're really confused right now. At any rate I promise my next blog will be less complicated. You can trust me because I Am Honest. (See bullet point #2)

Written by individual contributor
Anthony Savage (a.k.a. Analytical Any)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog