Friday, April 27, 2012

SOfT (Song Of Today) Edition 5


First of all, the rules.
  1. You need good speakers or headphones
  2. Have an open mind
  3. Listen. Really listen
  4. Crank the speakers or headphones up


Passion Pit
Song: The Reeling







This song is just...wow. Anytime someone says to me "Dr. Freeze, what's your favorite song". I tell them I don't have one, but that if they want to hear one of the best songs in my library, they should listen to this one. There's nothing bad anyone can say about this song. It's upbeat, it's fun. It's just awesome. It always get's me in a good mood.

If you didn't like this song, why don't you come back tomorrow? There'll be another song everyday (except Sunday) at 7:00am Pacific Standard time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog