Monday, April 23, 2012

SOfT (Song Of Today) 1st Edition

First of all, the rules.
  1. You need good speakers or headphones
  2. Have an open mind
  3. Listen. Really listen
  4. Crank the speakers or headphones up

RadioHead

Song: Lotus Flower




This song is just excellent. I often can't describe why I like a particular song but this one has a couple things that I can pick out.
First, I love falsetto (which is basically a particular vocalist's upper vocal range).
Second, the driving bass and the synthesizer that follows it.
Third, Presentation. I just loving watching these guys. They make it look and sound so effortless.
Fourth, the lyrics. If you can understand them, awesome. If not, look them up.








I must recommend that you also purchase the studio version of this song. It's a little better, but I'm still very impressed at how well it's done live.

If you didn't enjoy this song, come back tomorrow. There will be a different one (hopefully) every day at 7:00am Pacific Daylight Time from now on except for Sunday's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog